Saturday, February 12, 2011

inspiring kind Boutique Bakery


My friend Linda from work brought me in cupcakes for my birthday from inspiring kind Boutique Bakery, and all I could say was AMAZING!! These cupcakes were probably the best cupcakes I have ever had!  She frequents this bakery, so she was pretty familiar with what is good.  She brought in 4 to share (well, we all tried them all, then she “forced” me to take the rest home).  There was a pistachio flavor (which I wasn’t so sure about at first), Organic Banana, Lemon Drop, and a chocolate cupcake with what we think was strawberry frosting.   The Organic Banana had a buttercream frosting as well as the Lemon Drop and the Chocolate cupcake. We weren’t exactly sure about the frosting on the Pistachio cupcake, but we all thought it was a cream cheese frosting…but who cares! They were all fantastic!!   I don’t’ even like banana flavored things normally (hate banana laffy taffys, and does anyone really ever eat the candy banana Runt!??)   but the Organic Banana might have been my favorite! It was really moist and wasn’t too bananaie.  My two friends’ favorites were both the Pistachio!  This was such a treat during the work day, and I absolutely loved them, I even had some to take home for later!  Thanks to Linda J 


~Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment