Sunday, February 6, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Girls Who Grub! As first time bloggers, we’re still getting our feet wet with all of this, but we’re very excited to start sharing our love for food! We are avid readers of food blogs and thought we’d give it a try ourselves, and since we’re always talking about food anyways, we should have a lot to blog about!
Here’s what you can expect from this blog…..recipes from home, recipes from others, restaurant reviews, and the occasional food news from around the city. Our love for red wine might pop in from time to time too.
This is a work in progress, so we’d love any feedback or suggestions. Please feel free to leave comments or email us.
Enjoy!!
~Kate & Kris  

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a girl, but I do like to grub. I'm a pretty good cook to boot. Looking forward to finding some new recipes. I'm generally a carnivore, but I never met a meal I didn't like.

    BTW- I work with Kate.

    Cheers!

    Mick

    ReplyDelete